The talking.fashion podcast is hosted by Russ Murray, whose years in consulting and technology for business has involved advising, delivering solutions, and supporting all parts of the fashion, apparel, beauty supply- and value-chains, including:
- Fashion Trends Analysis, Forecasting & Planning
- Design Tools, Product Life-cycle Management & Sustainability
- Manufacturing, Distribution, Import/Export & Wholesale Operations
- Point-Of-Sale/Retail/Inventory Management & Replenishment
- e-Commerce, Marketing, Social Media, Advertising & Promotions
- AGENCY (Model-Talent-Artist-Creative-Influencer-Celebrity) Accounting, Financial/Business Operations, Consulting/Support, Booking/Scouting, Imaging/Media & Web Content Management.
The talking.fashion podcast gets into the global business of fashion, current trends, and trending topics such as diversity and sustainability, with people who are in the business and have real insight.
Subscribe to the talking.fashion podcast for fashion-apparel-beauty industry news, views, insights, trends and technology! And follow this blog (see below) to get notified by email each time we drop a new episode…